We are grateful to be re-gathering in the building for our traditional 9am and contemporary 10:30am services! This is something that our team has been planning for the last three months. Church leaders around the country have been sharing ideas, we have received direction from conference and denominational leadership, and have sought out the appropriate guidance with regard to church law and liability. Last but most importantly, we have been seeking guidance from the Holy Spirit and the peace that comes from following the direction of the Lord above all.
BEFORE YOU JOIN US, ASK YOURSELF...
• Am I sick?
• Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
• Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
• Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
• Is there any medical reason why you shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions, we strongly encourage you to stay home and join us for church online. The 9:00 a.m. traditional service will be aired on 89.3FM. The 10:30am contemporary service will be streamed on Facebook and YouTube.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Two service times, 9:00am Traditional & 10:30am Contemporary
• Only main entrances (doors 1, 5 & 8) will be open.
• Masks are highly suggested, but not required.
• Use smiles for greetings, rather than handshakes, hugs or fist bumps.
• Please follow social distancing guidelines & keep six feet from other guests.
• There will be no coffee or refreshments available at this time.
• The balcony will be closed, and used only for overflow seating if necessary.
• We encourage you to use the church app during the service! There will be no paper programs, connect cards, Bibles or hymnals in the pews.
• We look forward to having the kids join us for worship in the Auditorium. The Children's Ministry wing (including nurseries) will be closed for the time being. We also have some fun activity packets prepared for your kids!
• You may drop your offering in the boxes by the Auditorium doors on the way out or give online. No offering baskets will be passed.
• Please step outside after service to mingle and catch up with friends.
PRECAUTIONS WE'RE TAKING
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the lobby and masks are available at each Welcome Center.
• A sanitization team will be cleaning Auditorium pews between services as well as the bathrooms.
• Certain rows will be taped off and attendants will help your family find a seat to ensure 6ft social distancing. Please move up closer to the front!
• Building entrance doors and Auditorium doors will be propped open.
Your safety is our #1 priority and we feel that Spring Arbor is taking the necessary precautions to provide a safe experience. However, please understand that when you attend services in person, you do so at your own risk. Spring Arbor Free Methodist Church is not responsible for the possible contracting of COVID-19 or any other illness. The decision to attend services in person is completely up to you, so please be sure you feel confident in your decision.